Friday, July 21, 2006

Old pic below

This is Max. Well.. it does have some Max fur on it. Little felted animals are ruling my brain right now.


I am so tired of that log cabin, especially at 30+ degrees. Its time to bust out some small stuff. Maybe some yummy felted bowls? I have also decided NOT to go to my 20th reunion. I have the luxury of having 2 years to choose from (hurray for the second year Gr 12.. good ol Alberta!) and since I've been sussing out the site associated with my grad year, I see a few people that I could happily live the rest of my life without seeing going. So NUH UH. I have an enormous sense of relief.

I've had a few requests for the Gorgon shawl pattern. If I have time, I'll try to post one soon. Really easy peasy, but I'm rather strapped for time right now so it will have to wait.

Happy hot weekend all....

No comments: