Thursday, July 13, 2006

Stash this


I have made almost no progress on the retroghan. I have lost steam as the idea of going to VEGAS is all consuming. So consuming in fact that I had to buy a new bag...

Ain't it cool? I should be able to find that on a conveyor belt I think!

KNITTING CONTENT BELOW---------------


I have one stash shelf that is all odd balls (haha). This is why I bought One Skein. Maybe I should pull out a wee project to do. It may be more motivational to actually finish something in a short amount of time eh?




I also have another shelf that is full of nifty stuff with no purpose.

Ah... Manos.. you didn't want to be a moebius, what do you wanna be? Hey blue green, thick and thin wool.. you've been around for a while (lets not talk about dusting the yarn ok?) have you figured out what you wanna be when you grow up? Me either...

/END KNITTING CONTENT (more rambling)

We had our first Rollergirls practice last Sunday. Wobbles. Thats me. At least I didn't fall.

2 comments:

granolagirl said...

Hey you, want to trade that old manos for something?? I need a couple of colors of that exact stuff for a tuque I'm going to make soon from the last minute gifts for a craft exchange (ok yah, my no knitting phase didn't last very long). Let me know...I'm too damn impatient to wait for the yarn swap

Anonymous said...

Wow, this bag is so cool, totally funky! And I love the goodies in your stash, can't wait to see what you're going to make with all of them - I'm sure eventually you'll come up with some amazing projects! Happy Knitting!