Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hot mess no go

ARGH! I knew that hot mess would be tricky, but it proved too tricky for me. So I went with a slight modification on the pattern found here:




http://magknits.com/June06/patterns/market.htm




I HATE seaming so have decided to do it in the round. I know I'll have to seam the bottom, bt I can live with that. I guess. The yarn I picked up from Make 1 at the solstice sale. Its Phil lin (I think) and should be sturdy enough. I hope. I'm not sure how its gonna look as it called for 10mm needles and I just don't like knitting with needles that big and didn't really want a GIANT bag so I went with a smaller size. This may get all pulled out too.. I am so not motivated in the summer to knit.

On the reunion front.. I know I had said no. BUT I CHANGED MY MIND. And I booked a room so we are going now for sure. I had an old school chum email me and we have been emailing back and forth and she unknowingly convinced me to go. In turn I emailed another old chum and convinced him to go. Now I am officially excited. It should be HOOT. hahahahaha. I hope. I have to find something to wear and lose 20 pounds by Saturday. Thats totally doable right? Riiiiiiiiight. /eyeroll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see what it turns out like!

Yes, definitely post drunk pics of your reunion.