Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Beginnings and a tail of woe


Poor Pickles has had rough a time of it lately...

First he got fixed, then tattooed (not even cool one by Kat Von D), then micro chipped (no privacy left in this big brother world)! When he got home he had a staple pulling at some skin so he ripped one of them out and had to go back to get RE-STAPLED and how traumatic was that?

Now he has to suffer the indignity of wear a cobbled together onesie (Dr T HATES cones, he thinks they are inhumane and a last choice, and after seeing how well Pickles does with the cobbled together onesie I have to agree, this is a way better alternative!) to stop him from pulling out more staples/licking himself crazy, now he has to see Max laughing at him all the time.


You can totally see the smirk Max is hiding can't you?


But now Max is kissing him all better. In fact they have spent a lot of time kissing this last couple of days. Chris thinks its because they have the stink breath and like it, I prefer to think of it as a sign of affection. I'm sure Chris is right. :)


So on Monday I had some big decisions to make, one of which involved quitting my job. I have some really cool things in the works so think good thoughts for my new endeavours. Exciting times lay ahead...

5 comments:

knittinggrammy said...

Love Pickles onesie, how cute is that!! And tonnes, I mean huge amounts of good thoughts going your way - you will be awesome at whatever you do!!

Fibreaddict said...

MAYBE ... the pups are in looooove. I mean "in love" not just in love. I think it has nothing to do with the stinky breath ... and tons of good thoughts your way of course!! AND ... I like the picture where pickles is hiding behind Max to hide his onesie .. oh the shame!

Heather said...

Oh the humiliation! Poor Pickles! He is so cute in the onesie though. I think Max is nuturing his little buddy with kisses.
I will think lots of good thoughts for you, and I will miss you dearly at LYS.

Sara said...

I will miss you at the LYS too. :( But, I must add a :) for good luck with your future endeavours. I certainly hope we can all have a chance to get together somehow anyway.
Good luck to you and to poor little pickles and I WILL see you soon even if that means I have to find out where you live and drive over to see you myself. ;)

Anonymous said...

Tonnes of good thoughts hucked your way. Poor little Pix. I want a onesie that fits me still. I can't believe your sock crankage! And can't wait to see your endeavours happen! SO curious!