Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hot fuzz



Thanks to the lovely Morgan and the postman, I have FIBRE! I mean like a lot of fibre. Its weird how an obsession starts innit?

How that became this:


This fibre is so fantastic to spin it is just unbelievable. You pretty much just have to throw it at the wheel and it just glides into the most yummy string imagined. AND ITS SUPERWASH! Man o man, we know a good thing when we see it yes? The stuff at the top is just waiting to be plied together for more yarny goodness. Thanks be to Dana for the plying lesson. The other thing? I am constantly covered in bits of fuzz and it travels all over the house with me. I found some on Chris' pillow this morning. Shhh.

In other news:

Still cold here. Pickles got out of the yard twice yesterday*. My skin is drying up and I have 3 or 4 mystery bruises. So nothing much new.

*And I got my hand stuck on the fence post (twice) as it was wet and the fence post was frozen. SMRT.

No comments: