Friday, March 28, 2008

Margle bargle


Fridays Love list: (I wrote love lost at first)


-Torani Brown Sugar Cinnamon Sugar Free Syrup. take that Cinnabon.


-Pickleskin rugs and Maxi shakesalot.


-soft soft sweatpants.


-skinny Cow Ice Cream sammiches.


-extra cinnamon chewing gum.


-coffee, sweet sweet coffee.


-frozen snickers bars with almonds.


-hand knit ginormous house socks.


-stuff in the mail that ain't bills and are just for me


-the burn after chipping away the last of the winter ice on the back walk.



As you can see, there has been a lot of not much going on. Chris' recovery is taking alot longer than we hoped and he is driving me going a bit batshit crazy with the slowness. Guess who is not cut out to be a Florence Nightingale? I mean, I think I am ok at it, but the whole doing EVERYTHING for someone for weeks on end? Dishes, laundry, picking up, catering, fetching and carrying? I grow weary. I feel like I need a vacation from this. I am wiped out. :/ Wow the outpouring of wah wah is somewhat unexpected but I shall leave it here for my own shame. I mean dude, I am so not the one who had the awfulness happen, I should really suck it up. Woe is not me right?


Which leads me to Fibre Friday! Last Friday, I was really up in it, dyeing/weighing/skeining/sorting at least 20 pounds of it for our next shop update. So you'll have to make do with a little more than a weeks worth!



Superwash South American Top in JJ's Kool Aid By kfb





Lady Rosalyn by Mama E Superwash BFL (and seriously, it is no where near as soft as ours.. lovely but I think our fibre is waaaaaaay nicer) from my stash.



Merino/Alpaca 50/50 blend can you say yum?




More kfb superwash SA top (can't remember what colour this is. will check)





AND, the start of 2 pounds of natural BFL superfine for ME!!!!







I really wish blogger would stop with the picture problems, FIX IT GODDAMMIT!

No comments: