Friday, April 18, 2008

Whuh?

Ok the first one was funny. But seriously? SERIOUSLY?






Notice Pickles wonky eye? He is perplexed!







Hahahaha funny not.



After the tedium that was 8 stitches to the inch (stripery socks) these 4 st/inch ones were banged out in a day. Ok and they are short, but DUDES! I LOVE SHORT SOCKS!!! And fraternal? Oh yeah. Not even close to twins.







Hey Heather! I dunno if we will have anymore of the stripey sock yarn but keep checking the shop and I'll see what I can do to con Miss Morgan into doing some more. I do have 40g left over if you want it. You can always do different heels/toes. Lemme know and I can get it to you. Oh and hey!

UFC TOMORROW!! Georges. St Pierre VS Matt Serra in Montreal!! Bring on teh pizza!

How soon til VEGAS?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

With the string of beautiful weather we've been having, I keep expecting to look out the window and see a massive blizzard, too.