Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Ain't no rest for the wicked

and money don't grow on trees..
I got bills to pay
I got mouths to feed
ain't nothing in this world for free.


Please Cage the Elephant. You have dominated my mind for many many days.

In other making sense news..


Best. Breakfast. EVER.

1/3 cup quick oats
1 honeycrisp* apple, peeled, cut up.
a mess of cinnamon
splenda to taste (dude or use sugar, I don't care)
enough water to make a soupy mixture.

Nuke for 2 minutes. Splash with milk.. die from goodness.

The bed is here and it is pretty freaking amazing. We did notice that our old feather pillows really have no support now though. Actually when we were at Sleep Country they had these AWESOME latex pillows that were springy amazing. We went looking for them this weekend and I ended up ordering some from The Sears. They should be here Friday. They were on sale. SALE!






I am so super excited. I WON SOMETHING!!! I won a book! From Lemondrop and it's all about/by my favourite MMA fighter.. Forrest Griffin. I never win stuff. How exciting!




In knitting news, I have finished my goblin cardigan, but it needs a block. And whipped out a cute quick little hat. Slouchy! I think it needs a button or 2.




Also, Pickles.. yup still a pest. Max, still a geezer. Max didn't even wake up when the doorbell rang on Halloween. He is sure slowing down. :(





And finally.. this picture cracks me up (like Morgan says) so there.





*I love fall apples. I can't find Pink Ladies right now, but there are other yumtacular options.

1 comment:

granolagirl said...

Love the slouchy cap! looks great with your hair!