Saturday, October 23, 2010

A few of my favourite things...

A friend* introduced me to this ice cream. The best ice cream in the world she said. You won't believe how good it is, how amazing. Everyone who eats this ice cream becomes smarter, funnier, better looking and loses 15 pounds. Ok,, maybe I made some of that last bit up. But it may have well as been that superfluous when she extolled the virtues of it.

She was right.

So damn right.

It really is the best ice cream I have ever eaten. Chris agrees. Even Jake liked it, and he isn't one for the sweets. So um, yeah. I love you ice cream. LOVE YOU.

 
Poster in my kitchen. I love this poster, this movie, this time of year, all of it. But mostly the poster and the movie.


Jake and my Dad. The picture is a year or 2 old (and my Mom took it) but they are such cheeky buggers the pair of them.






Pills! Yay!


Lolcats! Everyday. Yup, cats on the internets is one of my fave things.

I wish I had a pic of my knitting bitches but I don't. They are definitely 2 of my favourite things. Love my gals.

happy weekend!


*or is she a friend? DEVIL WOMAN!

No comments: