Tuesday, March 29, 2011

War! What is it good for??

In my house we have an ongoing war. Well a couple of them actually.. but I think I might be the only one fighting them. Unless my husband and son are NINJAS? I just thought of that. Or maybe covert agents. Anyways, I'm unsure how it works in other peoples' houses, but in mine, I am the only one who changes the toothpaste and puts the toilet paper on the holder. I can squeeze out the last minuscule drop of toothpaste and my husband will manage to get out a drip or drab and leave the tube there. Empty, broken, mocking me with it's flat-ness. Then I break down and get a fresh tube out. Maybe it's the re-cycling aspect. Both the box that the toothpaste comes in AND the loo roll need to get taken to the recycling bin in the back, So maybe that's why both of those particular things gets left to me? I'm not sure. But when I brought it up to Chris yesterday (well played sir, well played) he feigned ignorance of the whole thing. Yeah right.. let it rage.


I found this picture in a file. Chris must have taken it with his phone, I love that cartoon setting! It shows the mimping that Pickles does so well. He spent an hour on my lap as I surfed this am. Such a crybaby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men and toothpaste clearly have issues! M never flips his cap down, so it builds up into a dry clump until there is only a pinhole for the toothpaste to squeeze through.

We don't share a tube. In fact, we have separate bathrooms entirely. *ew*

PS - is cartoon setting native to his phone, or is it an app? Need cartoon setting!

Nicky said...

Toothpaste, toilet paper replacement, emptying the dustbin, putting the toilet lids town...etc etc all war topics in our house :)

You are not alone ...

Dana said...

Pretty sure you have a ninja infestation in your house... they have spread to my house, too. (But I confess that sometimes *I* am the non-toilet paper roll replacing ninja. THE SHAME!!)

trashmaster46 said...

I gave them no excuse - there's a garbage can *and* another can just for recyclables. I don't mind taking the recylables all at once, but taking a single empty cardboard roll at a time drives me nuts.